What's in a Name?

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010

For the past year there have been two things standing between me and food blogdom - a functioning camera and a name. After a week of online research and an omgjustbuysomething moment, I remedied the former. Camera in tow, I finally today got down to seriously thinking about the latter and came up with what I thought were some creative/unique/fun/edgy/me names. Creative maybe, but unique they were not, as it was about my twentieth try before I found an open domain. Not only were the first nineteen names taken, but nary a blog had an entry dated past 2005 or greater than 3 fledgling posts. I don't just think like the masses, I think like the unsuccessful blogging masses. Kidding aside, this name is great and will hopefully inspire delicious SPICY food and musings on life :)

Here goes...

1 comments:

www.dhaleb.com February 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

I love SPICY foods! I grew up eating habanero sauce with my tacos so I can handle spicy :)

Congrats on the birth of your blog! I just started a few months back as well and at the very least, I've got a special place to keep all my recipes on file!

Good luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP